One of the ways that makes Turpentine Creek so unique as a nonprofit is that we cover our overhead costs through our lodging and admissions. This means 100% of all donations are directed to our mission and caring for the cats each day.
Traveling to Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge is a captivating and enriching experience for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers. Nestled in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas, our sanctuary provides a unique opportunity to witness majestic big cats in a safe and compassionate environment. The Refuge is home to over 100 big cats and other species, all of which were rescued from the exotic pet trade. These animals get a second chance at life, living out their days with state-of-the-art veterinary care and optimal care in their large habitats.
One of the simplest ways our followers and supporters can help the Refuge is through efforts that attract new people to our facility, such as word of mouth, leaving reviews, or helping us become recognized in media outlets. In doing so, we can also better educate the public, share animal stories, and spread awareness.
Northwest Arkansas is voting for “The Best Of,” and we could use your help! Turpentine Creek has been nominated in 4 categories: Family Attraction, Hotels & Lodging, Outdoor Adventures, and Romantic Getaways. Follow the instructions below and help us continue our united mission to save animals and be their voices.
How to Vote Daily:
You will need to sign up the first time for free and provide your name and email address.
Important Note: Be sure to select all 4 categories before submitting your daily ballot. Once submitted, you cannot go back and vote for more until the next day.
- Go to https://www.votebestnwa.com
- Select THINGS TO DO
- You will see a list of categories. The ones that TCWR is nominated for are:–
– FAMILY ATTRACTION
– HOTELS & LODGING
– OUTDOOR ADVENTURES
– ROMANTIC GETAWAY
- Select a category.
- Scroll down the list and select Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge. (The names are in random order, so scroll down until you find us.)
- On the next screen, select VOTE IN ANOTHER THINGS TO DO CATEGORY.
- Repeat steps 4 through 6 to vote for the other three categories.
- After voting for the last category, select the green button that says REVIEW AND CAST MY BALLOT.
- You will be presented with a list of all the categories you voted for. You can keep voting if you missed one.
- When all 4 categories appear, select the black SUBMIT BALLOT at the bottom of the screen to submit your choices.
- Don’t forget to come back and vote again each day!
All of us here at Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge want to PURR-sonally thank you for taking the time to do this.
*** You can vote daily from now through 12/8/2023! *** PURR-lease ask your friends and family to do this as well.