July 13th, 2022 at 7 pm EST, 6 pm CST, 5 pm MST, 4 pm PST
Live Q&A with our staff to follow
Please join us for our first ever public premiere of “Uncharted”, a documentary film that follows the journey of three tiger cubs unexpectedly born at Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge (TCWR), after rescuing their mother from the Tiger King Park. TCWR received a call from the Department of Justice to step in and rescue several big cats. Upon arrival, it was clear that one of the tigers was pregnant.
It is uncommon to rescue a female tiger that is pregnant, which is with the Department of Justice asked Turpentine Creek for assistance. TCWR has experience in this and once safely at the refuge, the main goal was to have the mother raise the cubs on her own. It was a success! However, soon after they were born our Animal Care Staff noticed that the cubs were unable to walk with their hind legs. This story follows the journey of a rescued mother tiger, her cubs, and the hard-working people that dedicate their lives to giving animals a second chance at life.
- The ticket costs a minimum of a $15 donation towards our mission.
- We will have a live Q&A with our President, Animal Curator, and Head Veterinarian after the film.
- The film is just under 30 minutes long.
- We will be using Zoom to share the footage and answer questions. Once you have made a donation, you will receive an email the week of the premiere with the Zoom conference number and access code.
- For any technical issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For our supporters that are not familiar with Zoom Webinar Technology, here is a guided walk-through on how to sign up, download, and use the platform to log into the Live Premiere.