“Help Us, Help Them”
All Donations to Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge are Tax Deductible
Thank you for your support!
Tax ID 71-0721742
(Opens a new browser window to our donation portal)
Thank you for choosing to make a donation to help us with the mission of Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge.
Other Ways To Help
Donations are not the only way to help the animals at the Refuge! Check out these other fun ways to help your favorite animals that call Turpentine Creek home.
|Memberships||Adopt Or Sponsor An Animal||Legacy Giving|
Want even MORE ways to help the animals? Check out these amazing companies that work with nonprofits!
(Turpentine Creek Foundation Inc.)
|ebay For Charity|
Charity ID: 2244340
Our Wish List
You can also purchase items we need and send them directly to the Refuge! Here is a list of items that we would like to have to help us care for the animals!
Items can be sent to: Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge C/O WishList 239 Turpentine Creek Lane Eureka Springs, AR 72632
- HeatMax Hand & Body Warmer (40 Count) – $23.95
- HeatMax Foot Warmers (40 Count) – $36.59
- Stanley Wet/Dry Hanging Vacuum, 3.5 Gallon, 4 Horsepower, Stainless Steel Tank – $171.59
- Hot Chocolate 50/pack – $7.44
- Reusable Hot Cups With Lid – $19.99
- Basic Winter Gloves (12 pairs) – $18.99
- Delux Winter Gloves (1 pair) (31 outdoor team members) – $21.99
- CO2 Deluxe Pistol Package Deal (3 cc syringe/dart, N1530 needles) – $1,275
Animal Enrichment Wishlist
Enrichment Toy Items:
- Paper towel/ toilet paper tubes
- Perfume (cologne and body spray accepted)
- Kitchen spices (no salt, pepper, or spicy seasonings)
- Paper Lunch Bags
- Paper Bags
- Burlap sacks
- Christmas Trees (live and no tinsel)
- Animal Toys: https://boomerball.com/en/ or https://www.wildlifetoybox.com/
- Peanut Butter
- Whole Coconuts
- Dried Insects
- Shelled Peanuts
- For inquiries on meat donations please call: 479-253-5841 ext 6
Disclaimer: Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge (Turpentine Creek Foundation Inc.) reserves the right to move donated money as needed to provide for the animals in our care and to keep the nonprofit running. Any donations received over and above the budget for the designated fund will be put into the general fund.
Tax ID: 71-0721742