Eureka Springs IS The Special Event!
Click here to view the Eureka Spring’s Chamber Of Commerce Event Calendar to see what is happening locally during your visit!
HISTORIC DOWNTOWN WHERE HISTORY & PRESERVATION ARE ALIVE
- The entire Downtown District is on the National Register of Historic Places
- The Eureka Springs Historical Museum
- Bank Museum (originally Bank of Eureka Springs, now housed in Downtown Cornerstone Bank)
- Art Studios & Galleries (over 250 working artists)
- Unique Retail Shops you will not see anywhere else
- Architecture of Every Decade
- Historic Auditorium “The Aud” where the famous have played for almost 100 years
- The Basin Spring Park and 6 more springs maintained by the City of Eureka Springs
- Wonderful Nightlife & Entertainment District
- Historic Hotels and Bed & Breakfasts Lodging
- Superb Dining (Over 100 eating establishments)
- An interactive Music Park for young and old on Main St.
- Historic Walking Tours
SCENIC BEAUTY, NATURE& OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
- Beaver Lake, Table Rock Lake & Lake Leatherwood
- Kings River, Buffalo, Roaring& White Rivers
- Boating, Fishing, Swimming, Scuba Diving
- Canoeing, Jet Skiing, Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Hiking & Biking Trails
- Blue Spring Heritage Center
- Belle of the Ozarks rides around Beaver Lake
- Mystic, Onyx Cave, Cosmic Cavern & War Eagle Cavern for exploring
- Ozark Mountain Ziplines through the beautiful Ozark Mountains
- Horseback Riding
- Adventure Mountain Outfitters
ONE OF A KIND ATTRACTIONS
- Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge
- Thorncrown Chapel Glass and wood chapel in the woods by famous architect Fay Jones
- The Christ of the Ozarks Statue
- The Great Passion Play, Holy Land, Bible Museum & Sacred Arts Museum
- Intrigue Theater
- Eureka Springs & North Arkansas Railway
- Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down Music Theater
- Pine Mountain Music Theater
- Pig Trail Kart N Golf
- Keels Creek Winery
- Opera In The Ozarks
- War Eagle Mill
- Castle Rogue’s Manor
- Crescent Hotel & Basin Park Hotel Ghost Tours
- Eureka Van Tours, Eureka Springs Trolley & Tram Tours
- Spas, Massage & Wellness
- A place to stay for everyone, every budget and every need.
Did you know?
- Many private planes fly into Carroll County airport and taxi or borrow a courtesy car to explore Eureka Springs and our beautiful Ozark Mountains. Gas prices are better than most of the surrounding airports and we have an award winning design FBO.
Nearby Day Trips from Eureka Springs
- Crystal Bridges, University of Arkansas, Branson, Missouri
EUREKA SPRINGS…THE EXTRAORDINARY ESCAPE…ANY DAY, ANY SEASON FOR EVERYONE.